A short Q&A with our new member of the month, Eugenio Spagnuolo:
– Eugenio, can you tell us about yourself?
– I’m an Italian freelance content producer. I studied sociology and chinese language in Naples and I also worked as a magazine editor and TV author for a short period of time. I wrote articles for Geo, Focus, Wired, Cosmopolitan, Vogue, Donna Moderna, Il Mattino, Panorama.it and many others. I usually write about pop culture, travel, technology. I’m really curious about life and society in modern day times and I try to bring my creative passion to work.
– I have been a member of AllTheContent for more than a year.
– I write pieces about technology and travel. AllTheContent places them on various web sites.
– It varies depending on the month. The last one it was around 20%. I hope to increase it: I like to work for AllTheContent.
– The ATCNA’s team is motivated and dedicated. They’re really prepared to do edition in the digital age. And they take things seriously.